We are looking for applicants who are:
• problem solvers
• able to handle multiple challenges
• solid communicators
• looking to secure their future in a career that’s both unique and in demand
• mechanically inclined
We are accepting applications year-round. Please print an application from our website, fill it out and mail it to us. Applicants who meet our profile will be contacted for a phone interview. After careful consideration of the applications and phone interviews, certain applicants will be invited to visit our school for a full day of interviews and hands-on tests. The Admissions Committee will choose the applicants that we feel best meet our profile by the middle of June each year.
SCHEDULE: FULL TIME PROGRAM
LWT offers a very intense two-year, year-round, 3,600+ hour program.
• New classes begin every September and end two years later in mid-August.
• Classes are held five days a week (Monday-Friday), from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, with a 30 minute break for lunch.
• Our holidays consist of approximately two weeks over the December holiday season and approximately two weeks mid to late August. We also allow for a 4-day weekend for Easter and a 5-day weekend for Thanksgiving, along with several traditional Monday holidays.
TUITION AND FEES
LWT offers a tuition-free program.
Students are required to pay for their personal tool kits (currently approx. $7,000).
LWT does not provide housing or meals for students.